WHAT'S INSIDE EMMA STONE'S BEAUTY BAG ...

Montag, 14. Januar 2013


I absolutely adore Emma Stone. Her natural, beautiful look, her great voice and her movies speak for themselves. You can't not like Emma Stone. Today I'll show you her favourite beauty products: (via style.com)

***

Ich liebe Emma Stone! Ihr natürlicher Look, ihre großartige verrauchte Stimme und die Auswahl ihrer Filmrollen lässt auch nichts Anderes zu. Heute zeige ich euch Emma Stone's Lieblings-Makeup-Produkte:

Aura Cacia Grapeseed Skin Care Oil
 "Not to brag, but I have a lot of allergies. I'm seriously allergic to everything. So I just use natural grapeseed oil from the grocery store on my face as moisturizer. After the shower, I pat it on, and then I use it throughout the day and at night. I pretty much smell like grape all the time."

Revlon ColorStay Makeup in Buff


"I've been using this foundation since I started wearing makup. My mom always wore Revlon, so it was a big moment when I became a brand ambassador. But I'm actually trying to go easier on foundation these days. I had to wear so much for the film I'm working on - Gangster Squad - it's set in the 1940's - and I was completely covered in thick makup. So I'm trying to let my skin breathe for a bit."


Davines Love Shampoo & Nounou Conditioner


"I need a lot of moisture for my skin, but not for my hair. I have the opposite problem with my scalp as I do my face. This clarifying shampoo doesn't weight down my hair, and the conditioner is great for babyfine hair. It also smells very good, too." 

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Candy Apple
"I like how it's got color, but it's basically a lip balm. My favorite shade is Candy Apple - I love my reds. I think it's kinda awesome to wear red on your lips, especially if you have red hair. I'll use lipstick if I'm going to a big event and that's all I can fit in my clutch. But in general, lipstick is too darn drying for me, and I end up eating it off my lips."

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum
"I can't use a lot of skincare creams because I'm so sensitive to everything, but I've had luck with this!"

Ladurée Délice Candle
"I just found my first candle love. The light pink candle smells just like Benefit's Bathina, which I used to wear when I was little, so it brings back memories and makes me feel nostalgic."

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara
"I don't know if you're thinking about becoming a Revlon brand ambassador, but one of the coolest things is that they let you try all the Revlon products. They lay them out and let you fool around to find what you respond to. This mascara changed it all for me. It's the one thing - other than grapeseed oil - that I can't leave the house without wearing."


Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel in Gardenia & Chanel Chance EdP
"I feel like you have to be ballsy to wear fragrance. It's like, I know that I like this smell, but maybe other people don't like it. The one scent I keep by my bed is Gardénia by Chanel, but Chance is probably my all-time favourite."


Redken Color Gels 8AB Stardust & Redken EQ 000 Crystal Clear Glaze
"People know of Tracey Cunningham's genius! She is the only woman I will trust to stick her hands in my hair. I've been turned ultraviolet purple before. It's very tricky business going red. She was the one who first made me red and I've been devoted ever since."

Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel
"I don't wear a ton of nail polish, since most chip off pretty quickly. But I tried this gel-like color and it lasts for 11 days. It's not Shellac - if I did that, my nails would fall off. Trust me, I just had my acrylics taken off for Gangster Squad and it wasn't pretty. As for colors, I'm drawn to super-bright shades like fuchsia or purple."

Beauty Icon: Diane Keaton
"Hands down, I love everything she does! But more than anything, she is my ultimate because she seems to have always been herself."


1 Kommentare:

DYWYHSM All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger